There is no denying Love Handles are a source of an incredible amount of frustration to anyone that has them. The best and most effective way of getting rid of them is, unfortunatly for all of us procrastinators… exercise. There are many exercises out there but like anything, some are more effective than others. The most important thing you need is some good information and you’ll find you’re well on your way to losing those pesky love handles.
A good exercise to start off on are Leg Flutters. What this does is strengthens and reduces the fat in your back and it’s agood start towards losing your Love Handles.
To do Leg Flutters:
1. Lie on your stomach with your head lifted from the ground.
2. Lift your legs off the ground and “flutter” them backwards and forwards.
4. Do this for roughly a minute or break up your exercises into two sections if you need a break.
Side Bends are also a rather effective exercise at reducing Love Handles. They also target your upper body so you can kill two birds with one stone. You might read different ways to do this which include weights, but I’s recommend you do this without weights if you just want to lose the Love Handles as this will just put on muscle.
To do a Side Bends:
1. Stand upright with your back as straight as possible. Let your arms dangle on either side of your body.
2. With either arm, reach down the side of one leg while raising the other arm up the opposite side. When you feel tension, hold in that point for a few seconds.
3. Repeat for the other side.
These are two simple exercises that can assist you in getting rid of your love handles… but there are many others that also do a fantastic job.
What I will recommend to you is a site that has seen success for me and a site that I think may provide you with some eye opening information too. Click here to get started.